Protects your interests first and foremost
Why choose the professional liability insurance protection offered through HPSO?
- The HPSO customer service center is staffed with knowledgeable, licensed service associates who are available to answer your questions at 1-800-982-9491 (M-F, 8 am - 6pm ET).
- Once a HPSO customer, you will be able to service your account through our integrated phone system or through your online account, the Virtual Customer Service Representative (VCSR).
The policy offered through HPSO is underwritten by American Casualty Company of Reading, Pennsylvania, a CNA company. With over 40 years of experience providing quality professional liability insurance to healthcare professionals, CNA has an outstanding reputation of handling claims quickly and fairly. The company continues to carry an A (Excellent) rating from A.M. Best Company, one of the nation's leading independent insurance analysts. This rating is your assurance of financial strength.
The professional liability insurance coverage available through HPSO provides coverage 24 hours a day whether you're on the job, off-duty, and even if you change jobs. Whether you are employed, self-employed or a student, this broad coverage includes the following valuable benefits:
- Up to $1,000,000 each claim professional liability coverage
- Up to $3,000,000 aggregate professional liability coverage
- Occurrence-based Coverage
- Pays Your Defense Costs
- Deposition Representation
- Defendant Expense Benefit
- License Protection
- 24-hour coverage
- Assault Coverage (not available in Texas)
- Personal Liability coverage
- Personal Injury coverage
- First Aid Expense
- Medical Payments
- Damage to Property of Others
Not sure whether you qualify for coverage through HPSO? Click here for a list of eligible professions. If you have any questions, please call one of our representatives at 1-800-982-9491 (M-F, 8 am - 6pm ET).
Are you counting solely on your employer's malpractice coverage?
Assuming you're fully covered could be costly. Find out the facts before you need the coverage. If you don't get clear, straightforward answers to these all-important questions, it's time you had your own individual policy. Read more about why you should protect yourself with your own individual coverage.
Once your application is approved, you will receive a Certificate of insurance to review in the privacy of your home. If you are satisfied with the coverage, mail your premium payment and your protection will become effective. If you are not satisfied for any reason, return the Certificate within 30 days and the policy will be cancelled flat. There is no obligation whatsoever.
So give yourself the peace of mind you deserve and apply today.